Sunday 12 April 2015

My visit to Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair!

Hello Lovelies and Happy Sunday!

Sorry it's taken me so long to make another blog post, but I hope you find this one makes up for it!

Today I visited Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair in Bethnal Green. For only £2 entry I was able to browse the best vintage offerings at amazing prices! This includes clothing, footwear, accessories, home-ware and everything in between!

First up here is what I wore to the fair (with my new shorter haircut!)



I wore a Pinup Couture dress which is one of my favourites and it's the first time this year I was able to wear it due to the sunny weather! I'm also wearing my amazing Luxulite lobster necklace.

Now for some cute fair pics and then I'll give you my round up and also reveal my buys!


Cute faux Chanel earrings!


Jeepers creepers!


This jacket was too cute!


Amazing red lip print!


Vintage phones…so cute!



Anyone for lobster?


Super cute coasters!


Brooches galore!


The sweetest ornament! Kind of wish I bought it now!


Amazing home-ware


Full house!




Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair was born in London in 2005 by Judy Berger, who understands that people love vintage (like me!) but often don't have the big bucks to shell out for pretty pieces (also like me!). The quality of the items were amazing and the price just as so. Here you'll find some really unique pieces of clothing, jewellery and home ware. For the true vintage lovers of the 40's/50's there might not be quite as much to choose from (as that era can be quite pricey), but there's a lot of great 80's does vintage items, which I find just as cute!

The atmosphere is very busy and positive, everyone working there is a doll, everyone was super sweet and really helpful. Plus there was tea, cake and crumpets on offer!

Now for my purchases! My budget was quite low but even with that I managed to score a vintage 1980's Moschino Barbie pink crop jacket for only £40!!! It was love at first sight, I saw it on the front of the rail and literally ran towards it! As soon as I tried it on I knew it was meant to be! Pics and details below…


Cute!



bought from Vintage Fever


Contact details from the seller


Perfect fit!


The cutest trim!


Love love love!


I also bought 2 nylon scarfs for £5 altogether! Perfect to put in my hair if I'm having a bad hair day!

Phew! What a day! I am more than happy with my purchases, I can't wait to wear my new jacket to work tomorrow to show it off! I'm having a pink phase at the moment so this is just perfect.

All in all I would definitely recommend Judy's Affordable Vintage Fair, it's great value, super quality, and an all round fun time, a great thing to do on a Sunday. Check out the Facebook page to see when Judy's is in a town near you! They travel to 30+ cities and 6 major festivals so they're bound to be near you soon. They also do a mix of general vintage fairs and vintage furniture fairs so you're sure to find one you like.

That's all dolls, I hope you enjoyed my review! And do leave comments if you have any questions or know of any other fairs I should visit!

Sweet dreams

B 



No comments:

Post a Comment